THEME 4 BY EVREDEEN
- +/- navigation
- 4 custom links
- 200px sidebar (automatically resizes)
- option to have tags on either left or right sides of post (info will automatically go on opposite side)
- Don’t claim as your own or remove credit
- Like/reblog if using theme!!
Let me know if there are any problems with the theme!
- Tutorial by itsphotoshop.com
- I use PSCS5 & CS6 - Vibrance needed
- Like/reblog the post if it was useful
We have received many questions on how to colour screencaps this way, so inspired on obrozey's work
though I will never reach that greatnessI will explain you how to add coloring by using only a few adjustment layers. Here we go!
Saturday some anon asked me for font recs, and here they are:
↳ 25 Romantic Fonts | a subtle revelry
1. Clipper Script, by Måns Grebäck | 2. Daun Penh | 3. Cac Champagne, by American Greetings | 4. Nautik, by Henning Skibbe | 5. Sail, by Latinotype | 6. Learning Curve, by Blue Vinyl Fonts | 7. Parisienne, by Astigmatic One Eye | 8. Bodoni MT Condensed, by Monotype Type Drawing Office | 9. Sachiko, by Lauren Thompson | 10. Lobster Two, by Pablo Impallari | 11. Ever After, by Michael A. Hernandez | 12. Brannboll, by Måns Grebäck | 13. Castro Script, by Måns Grebäck | 14. Swis 721 Outline, by Max Miedinger | 15. Little Days, by West Wind Fonts | 16. Italic C | 17. Courier New, by Adrian Frutiger | 18. Frykas Light*, by Baobaby Studio | 19. Jellyka Bees Antique, by Jellyka Nerevan | 20. Little Lord Fontleroy, by Nick’s Fonts | 21. Complex, by Qbotype | 22. Roman D | 23. Euro Roman | 24. Burgues Script*, by Alejandro Paul | 25. (Title) Matilde, by Typedepot